Hey Scrapaneers!! I'm super excited to be part of the team here and hosting this month's 2nd challenge. I can't believe the year is almost over. 2017 went by super fast for me and was packed with tons of events and happenings both bad and good.
For this challenge I want to keep things simple. So simple that I'm giving you all a minimalist challenge. Many times in life and in scrapping we end up taking on "all the things". For this minimalist challenge I'm giving you all a recipe to follow which will keep your page simple. I know for many it is hard NOT to use all those beautiful elements in the kits we have, but many times less truly is more. So embrace this challenge with me.
1. no more than 3 patterns and ONLY 1 solid for the MAIN background
2. 1 photo in classic Black & White
3. 6 Elements Total. That's it!
4. 2 lines of journaling, or you can use two word strips that will NOT count against your 6 element total
5. Have fun and embrace the clutter free process.
Here is my layout.
Created using: Silver Linings by One Little Bird of The Lilypad and freebie template by Mommyish of The Lilypad
Please upload your layout into the Challenge Gallery and post a link to it here in this thread by December 31, 2017.
You can find directions for uploading layouts to the gallery here and how to link the layout to this post here.
And now for the prizes (all prize winners chosen randomly):
(1) $30.00 discount coupon towards a class of your choice
(1) $20.00 discount coupon towards a class of your choice
(1) $10.00 discount coupon towards a class of your choice
You can only win one prize per challenge each month.
**Please note** There will now be two challenges per month and you can now save your discount coupon to combine them to be used at a later date for a class or live event.