KatieGrace

Scrapaneers LIVE event coming in April 2016

37 posts in this topic

There's a Scrapaneers LIVE event coming in April. The dates are April 16th & 17th 2016. There's going to be 5 top-notch instructors and lots of fun and inspiration. The last LIVE event was amazing! Check out the details of the April event here

I must say that I'm disappointed that I have to wait to see all the great instructors and classes.    :)

Anna is a amazing start.   Who else?!!!    The suspense is killing me.   

Katrina Kennedy has been added to the list of instructors. She's going to teach Lightroom techniques. I love Lightroom to tweak my photos and I know there is so much I don't know about this program. Can't wait!

I use Lightroom sometimes, especially if I have a lot of photos I need to fix at once. I can't wait to hear what she has for us since I'm just learning the program. 

Three more instructors revealed. Nancie Rowe Janitz is going to teach how to paint on our digital canvas. She's going to show us how to create a mixed media collage. Mari Koegelenberg is going to show us how to use our digital stash to make cutouts and stickers with Silhouette machines. I'm so looking forward to both of these classes. I love the artsy look of digital painting and I don't get enough use out of my Silhouette machine since I can't always find just the right design. Karla Dudley Noel is going to show us how to make handwritten sentiments to use as word art, wall art, and with other crafts. This is going to be so much fun!

lidia, Jana_NJ and tropt like this

Yipppee! It just keeps getting better and better! I LOVE Nancy's brushes & stamps and her artsy style. And..handwriting tips from The Karla?! eeeeeeeee! Doesn't get any better than all this!!  :) 

I have silhouette machine that I do not dare to touch :). I have watched the video how to use it but I get really confused. So, I am so glad that Marie Koegelenberg is going to teach us here at LIVE to make the cutout using this machine.

Jana_NJ likes this

I have silhouette machine that I do not dare to touch :). I have watched the video how to use it but I get really confused. So, I am so glad that Marie Koegelenberg is going to teach us here at LIVE to make the cutout using this machine.

I have a silhouette too and it was intimidating at first but I love it now. I still don't use it to it's full potential though. My last project was cutting out personalized tags for my grandchildren to add to their valentines. I am really looking forward to this class. 

lidia likes this

I got Silhouette to replace my old cricut machine, and planning to make my own hand made cards. I think that will be awesome. ;)

I have a Silhouette and have used it loads of time - particularly when I was doing paper layouts. I love it! So looking forward to the class - I'm sure I will learn something new, or a better way of doing something. :)

A sixth class has been added. Tiffany is going to teach a class on using our live action sporty photos in layouts. I have lots of those of my grandchildren so it's a perfect addition for me.