Katherine Engelhardt

October 2016 Challenge

74 posts in this topic

Hi I was inspired by the colors of orange and turquoise 

first post here :)

TEATIME

gallery_1271_44_49179.jpg

SaveSaveSaveSave

Great job on the layout and congratulations on your first post!  :) I'm heading to the gallery to leave you some comments. Thanks for joining the challenge.

Here's my take on the challenge. I am inspired by the blues and the whole fantasy thing.

Great fantasy layout Lidia! I left some comments in the gallery. Thanks for inspiring us!

Here's my take on the challenge. I am inspired by the blues and the whole fantasy thing.

Stunning.

I was inspired by the wonderful colours of the palette which worked well with photos taken of birds yesterday.

gallery_78_44_20721.jpg

This layout is gorgeous Amson and the colors are perfect. I left you some comments in the gallery. Thanks for joining the challenge and good luck in the drawing!

Christa File likes this

My effort at this months challenge.  Loved the colors, so used this image. it is always fun to do these, takes you out of  your comfort zone.gallery_386_44_35340.jpg

Great layout Judy! I'm heading over to the gallery to leave you some comments. Thanks for joining the challenge.

My page is not nearly as artsy as all of yours...lol but I was inspired by the Fall colors and circles/bubbles <3

gallery_11_44_169127.jpg

I love the way you were able to make a fall layout with these colors. Thanks for inspiring us!

My page is not nearly as artsy as all of yours...lol but I was inspired by the Fall colors and circles/bubbles <3

gallery_11_44_169127.jpg

Beautiful take on the challenge.

Kathy Black likes this

My effort at this months challenge.  Loved the colors, so used this image. it is always fun to do these, takes you out of  your comfort zone.gallery_386_44_35340.jpg

Love the mood in this page.

Kathy Black likes this