Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Katherine Engelhardt

October 2016 Challenge

74 posts in this topic

Just a gorgeous and inspiring mood board Katherine! Love the colors, which was the inspiration for me. Makes me think of pumpkins, pretty leaves and cool crisp mornings that is slowly passing by us up here in Maine.

http://forum.scrapaneers.com/index.php?/gallery/image/3382-autumn-in-the-white-mountains/

gallery_333_44_136940.jpg

This is gorgeous Kathy! Thanks for inspiring us. I'm heading over to leave some comments in the gallery.

I was inspired by the wonderful colours of the palette which worked well with photos taken of birds yesterday.

gallery_78_44_20721.jpg

Those birds are a perfect match to the mood board.    Your photos are beautiful.   

Loving all the layouts and the various interpretations of the moodboard. :)

I decided to do another one. This time I was inspired by the black and white images as well as the rich yellow image, following also the Champions for this month. 

gallery_2062_44_437400.jpg

I was inspired by the colors of the challenge. They just felt so tropical! I chose a photo that felt tropical (flamingos!) but also one that spoke to my heart as the quote in the mood board indicates.  I used word art in addition to the photo to show what makes this momma's heart happy! I also used circles to copycat the bubbles from the mood board too because were just too fun to pass up! :)

I used Hot Summer Days kit by Kristin Cronin Barrow and Bubbly templates by Fiddle Dee Dee. 

gallery_1950_44_169186.jpg

http://forum.scrapaneers.com/uploads/gallery/category_44/gallery_29_44_153953.jpg

gallery_29_44_153953.jpg

Life is a beach masked photo layout.   I created this layout in the Power of Masking class.    I also felt inspired by the watery feel of the mood board.   

Great job on blending your photos together. i loved this class too and the layout fits beautifully with the mood board. Thanks for inspiring us. 

I was inspired by the colors of the challenge. They just felt so tropical! I chose a photo that felt tropical (flamingos!) but also one that spoke to my heart as the quote in the mood board indicates.  I used word art in addition to the photo to show what makes this momma's heart happy! I also used circles to copycat the bubbles from the mood board too because were just too fun to pass up! :)

I used Hot Summer Days kit by Kristin Cronin Barrow and Bubbly templates by Fiddle Dee Dee. 

gallery_1950_44_169186.jpg

I can definitely see what elements of the mood board you got your inspiration from. Cute, fun, and tropical layout. Thanks for inspiring us. 

Loving all the layouts and the various interpretations of the moodboard. :)

I decided to do another one. This time I was inspired by the black and white images as well as the rich yellow image, following also the Champions for this month. 

gallery_2062_44_437400.jpg

Another fun layout. I love all the texture on this one. 

What beautiful layouts were submitted this month. I'm glad we select the winners randomly since it would be impossible to choose. Here are our winners chosen by Random.org. 

1. (1) $30.00 discount coupon towards a class of your choice - Amson
  2. (1) $20.00 discount coupon towards a class of your choice - Raindei
  3. (1) $10.00 discount coupon towards a class of your choice - Suzanner

Congratulations to our winners and thank you to all who joined the challenge. When you are ready to choose your class contact student support and we will send you a coupon code specific to that class. November's challenge will post on the 5th. I hope you will join us. I think it will be fun!

My daughter has been in hospital so I have only just seen this. Wow !!!! So excited to win a class. Now off to look.... Congrats to all other winners.

Congratulations on your win. I hope all is well with your daughter!