Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sue Barnes

Offering Freebies on Facebook...any advice?

8 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I would like to offer a free download on Facebook, but I am not sure exactly how to do it.  From some of my reading, it appears you need to use a plug-in to create a tab that then allows you to post the freebie information and a, possibly, linked photo.  Obviously, I've never done this before, so any advice would be welcome.  I am just starting out with a prof/fan page.

I have seen people link their dropbox to offer freebies for a certain amount of time like they will put the freebies for two weeks so people can go to your dropbox and download the items. 

Thanks, ladies!  I was curious about the freebie tabs, that appear to be custom, like for blog trains etc.  But I think you have to have a paid program for those...I need to dig into this more...

Thanks so much, Crystal!  I had read about the coding as well, but I just started a new job facilitating a database transfer (and I have to learn the new one) and my brain was so full I couldn't process the instructions (or maybe I just don't "have it")!  Anyway, I am going to look into it again and have my son do it with me...he is a whiz at all that stuff.  Thanks for the information though!

Thanks so much, Crystal!  I had read about the coding as well, but I just started a new job facilitating a database transfer (and I have to learn the new one) and my brain was so full I couldn't process the instructions (or maybe I just don't "have it")!  Anyway, I am going to look into it again and have my son do it with me...he is a whiz at all that stuff.  Thanks for the information though!

I was able to get mine to work so if you need help let me know! 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0