Katherine Engelhardt

December 2016 Challenge

58 posts in this topic

I loved having so many different designers and styles to choose from when making this page! <3 

gallery_1950_52_135998.jpg

Wow, you did a great job of combining the kits to create this beautiful place.That's one of my favorite verses too. Thanks for the inspiration.

I love our new Grocery store.   I could not think of a good idea for this challenge, until I was shopping the other day.     :) http://forum.scrapaneers.com/uploads/gallery/category_52/gallery_29_52_153867.jpg

gallery_29_52_153867.jpg

What a fun layout. I love the blending and the selfie in the store. It shows that even little beginnings can make a big difference in your life. Thanks for the inspiration!

New healthy lifestyle for me this year! :) I used bits & parts of all the kits! :D

gallery_2392_52_225083.gif

The new year is always a good time to commit to healthy lifestyle, and a great layered layout to document it.      

gallery_386_44_43135.jpg

My challenge effort,this was fun.  Subject is my great grandson who commented, I finally made it! as he headed out the door for his first day.  Hope he keeps the enthusiasm!

gallery_386_44_43135.jpg

My challenge effort,this was fun.  Subject is my great grandson who commented, I finally made it! as he headed out the door for his first day.  Hope he keeps the enthusiasm!

What a cutie and you did a wonderful job preserving the memory. Thanks for joining the challenge!

Vikki,

I have a senior in high school and I am not sure I am ready for his new adventure.    I will miss him dearly!    But, life is so full of blessings and new beginnings and adventures.  Thanks for participating in this month's challenge.  

gallery_386_44_43135.jpg

Such a cute, confident smile.   Way to go capturing a wonderful Beginning.   

My first time completing a Scrapaneers challenge too! My daughter and son-in-law have just finished final revisions (I think!) of the plans for their new home - definitely a new beginning for them!

gallery_6459_52_188035.jpg

Stacia Hall likes this

My first time completing a Scrapaneers challenge too! My daughter and son-in-law have just finished final revisions (I think!) of the plans for their new home - definitely a new beginning for them!

gallery_6459_52_188035.jpg

Welcome to Scrapaneers Joan and thanks for joining the challenge. I left some comments on your fun page in the gallery.