Confused2long

December tutorials

10 posts in this topic

Will all these tutorials be for Photoshop?  Just checking, hoping people would put can use with elements so we would know.  I am guessing it is all Photoshop or CC???  Just wondering cuz I am guessing it will be an amazing month!!!! Tons of information, so jealous.  I am a true blue elements person since photoshop went to the cloud.

I am also a PSE person.   I have found that the Blog team and the Instructors do a very good job making sure we PSE scrappers are not left out.     I don't know the plan for this month, but I am excited to see what they have planned.    

Thanks, next question, I get confused easy, thus name of confused2long. Where do we download the tutorials?  I see the download for the mini kit and the alpha, but not the tutorials.  I don't have time with the busy holiday, but would really like to sit down and try them.  They are only available a short time, right of Christmas, so just checking, I did read download by Jan. something, but can't find the tutorial downloads.

If any of the tutorials seem hard to replicate in PSE, please let us know here in the forum and we will try to help you out! I have found the tutorial peers and Tiffany to do an AMAZING job of making sure us elements gals aren't left behind! 

I think the tutorials themselves will be up forever. It is just the kit downloads that will be limited I believe. 

cfile likes this

Thanks, next question, I get confused easy, thus name of confused2long. Where do we download the tutorials?  I see the download for the mini kit and the alpha, but not the tutorials.  I don't have time with the busy holiday, but would really like to sit down and try them.  They are only available a short time, right of Christmas, so just checking, I did read download by Jan. something, but can't find the tutorial downloads.

Yes,   I believe the blog content including the tutorials will be available forever.   

Did I miss the Magic of Beginnings for today Monday Dec. 5th?

Hi Dorrie, the Magic of Beginnings kits will be on the blog posts on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. You will have to scroll down to the end to see the download buttons. I hope that helps. :)

Squirrely likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor