Kat Hansen

July 2017 Challenge

31 posts in this topic

On 7/14/2017 at 8:47 PM, Cassie King said:

Here's mine! I used this layered template by Studio DoubleD but I really just wanted the "bones" of the template so deleted pretty much everything but that off. :)

]large.5969655b55673_July2017-ScrapaneersmonthlyChallenge.jpg

DQJ6byX.png

Great job on keeping the bones of the template intact and modifying it to suit your memory-keeping needs. The kids look like they were having fun ... double the trouble when the cousins get together? ;)

On 7/16/2017 at 3:21 PM, Christine (MinorScraps) said:

I switched around background papers and added elements to my template. Another page down in the 2012 scrapbook.

Template 161.jpg

Yay for another page off the to-do list. I left you a comment in the gallery - the crops on your photos are great.

On 7/18/2017 at 4:57 AM, Ashes said:

My layout with "Template 21" from Lau (her website is unfortunatly no longer existing)
The original template
596dcbbf75195.jpg

My interpretation
large.DCS-07-KitImpose01.jpg

Kit "Lucky Me" from River Rose Designs
Photo Pixabay

First of all - welcome to Scrapaneers!! I'm so excited that your first post here in our forums is this month's challenge! I really like how you moved the 'wavy' parts of the template around to kind of divide the page in half - I think if really helps make the photo stand out.

So I'm back from vacation and checking in to see the creative-ness on this months' challenge - it's great! Moving items, resizing, adding and deleting ... I love that templates can be so versatile and provide us with a lot of options. About a week and a half to go in the month (wow! that went fast!) ... who else is playing along? Remember, all participants will have the chance to win prizes (by random drawing).

23 hours ago, Kat Hansen said:

With summer in full swing, are you ready for back to school yet?! LOL

HA! If only because I get my days off back to myself- then yes! ;) But we're having a fun time so far!