Amie Wheeler

August 2017 Challenge

29 posts in this topic

Welcome to August! Where did June & July go!? If you have young children involved in sports or activities- you know that’s why time flew by! I have 2 young, active children. Between Summer baseball/softball and a few sports camps- I am ready for a month ‘off’ before we start all over again for Fall!

So, my friends- this month’s forum challenge here at Scrapaneers is all about sports. You can make a layout about your children’s sporting activities as I did, or one of your favorite teams, sport or attending a sporting event! I could have done a sample for any of those- we’re a sports household! BUT- if you are not like our family- you could even scrapbook a layout about not liking sports! J

large.597b6dcbdfbde_Peacecopy.jpg.67534d

I’m excited to see what you create this month! Please upload your layout into the Challenge Gallery and post a link to it here in this thread by August 31st. You can find directions for uploading layouts to the gallery here and how to link the layout to this post here

And now for the prizes (all prize winners chosen randomly):

• (1) $30.00 discount coupon towards a class of your choice

• (1) $20.00 discount coupon towards a class of your choice

• (1) $10.00 discount coupon towards a class of your choice

You can only win one prize in the challenge each month.

Thanks for playing along with me & good luck! 

Kiana F, Ga_L and Jennifer B like this

5 minutes ago, Sweeet said:

Here is my page ;) 

large.mv-bb_jmjaquez.jpg.15ea923562b0380

MV Basketball

This is Fantastic!!! I need that kit as I quite havent gotten around to scrapping my daughter's basketball pics! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

1 hour ago, Jennifer B said:

Here is my page. It's my husband playing rugby at the annual Coney Island 5's tournament.

MwfcESj.jpg

Gallery Link

So cool! I love the action shots! Rugby is one sport I don't know much about! Thanks for playing along with us!

On 8/5/2017 at 5:03 PM, Jennifer B said:

Here is my page. It's my husband playing rugby at the annual Coney Island 5's tournament.

MwfcESj.jpg

Gallery Link

Wow, this looks like a fun group. :) The colors on this are amazing. Thanks for the inspiration.

Jennifer B likes this

6 hours ago, kroppinkaren said:

Here is a two page spread about our visiting many baseball parks.

LA---Petco-web.jpg

Oh my I LOVE the large circle mat! SO cool! Perfect for a baseball layout! :) Thank you so much for playing along! 

16 hours ago, Christine (MinorScraps) said:

And, I squeezed in one more page tonight...

Really cute layout Christine. Thanks for joining the challenge. 

8 hours ago, kroppinkaren said:

Here is a two page spread about our visiting many baseball parks.

LA---Petco-web.jpg

I agree with Amie, the mat is so fun and the colors you chose for America's favorite pass time are perfect. Thanks for joining the challenge. 

I finally got a chance to play along! Neither of my girls likes contact sports (they're delicate and feminine little creatures) but they do love their dance classes so I scrapped about their most recent dance recital! :)

large.August-2017-Challenge---CS-HP137pg2-copy.jpg

skivvy, Amie Wheeler and Jennifer B like this

This was quite an easy challenge for me as our family is into sports. Instead of boring the gallery with more mountain biking pages, I thought I will make one about the sport we get to do the least. I managed to capture my husband kiteboarding earlier this year and used a Joanne Brisbois freebie template to complete this challenge. 

kiteboarding

Amie Wheeler likes this