Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Courtney

Favorite Shows

30 posts in this topic

On 8/21/2017 at 3:28 AM, faerywings said:

Hey, Rae- is Midnight, Texas based on the Charlaine Harris novels? As soon as OITNB is done, we are going to start on The Americans.

Chris - Yes they are based on her books.

faerywings likes this

On 8/18/2017 at 1:18 AM, Courtney said:

And follow up: Have you seen Life After People? It's a more realistic take on what would happen to the world if people were gone. Buildings, pets, etc. It's really interesting.

Hubby and I were hooked on life after people! Like we would dvr it and everything. ANd when we drive past a not so well kept home/landscaping, one of us usually says and on life after people.....

Courtney likes this

I watch TV alot. In the fall, I always map out the entire tv season so I know what to dvr. I got into Game of Thrones big time, and am hoping to read the books soon. I started watching Quantico again because I finally caught up on all my DVR'd shows. I really hate when they end the season on a cliff hanger. I watch Chicago Fire (well all the Chicago dramas) and I am really torn about how it ended.

Courtney likes this

I thought I came in here to comment. ROFL. I have a LONG list of faves from old to new. Where do I even start. We're a streaming family too, We've got the big 3, Amazon, Hulu and Netflix. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0