Cassie King

Project Scrap Week 6: Check In!

12 posts in this topic

This is it ladies! The last week of our little challenge! I can't believe a month and a half has flown by already! How are your projects looking? Is anyone close to being finished or already have finished?! :)  As you know I finished my project and was waiting to show you guys the finished result. I did get my order in and it came with double printed pages. Boooo! So I'm delayed yet again sending it to my mother in law and I'm dying to see/hear her reaction! Lol.. But at least the company is sending me a new one free of charge (it was a production error, not an upload error) so I have a spare, albeit slightly flawed, copy. 

As far as my personal yearbook project for my girls, I got pretty much nothing done this week. *sigh*  I did get some more cards cut out but that's it. It was a very busy week for my girls with back to school activities coupled with my brain seeming to be stuck inside the digital box. I am having a hard time with the piles and piles of papers and not being able to easily resize them to fit like I would on a digital layout so I might end up switching to digital after all! Does anyone else struggle with that issue? Do you have a work around? I think it's mostly in my head and once I figure something out I'll be able to push through a gain but getting started is always the hardest part isn't it? :P

Well ok, now it's your turn! Share your pages, share your accomplishments, share your frustrations, just chat, let's hear it ladies! :) 

Sue Barnes likes this

I didn't get much done this week either. Just barely stayed caught up on CT responsibilities! ;) This is our last week before school starts on top of a few fun family day-cation things so I was not even home that often! ;) Regardless- I AM still going to work away at my disney album! Who knows- maybe by the next installment of Project Scrap I'll have more time to dedicate! 

Sue Barnes and Cassie King like this

26 minutes ago, Jennifer B said:

I finished China from my trip. Two countries down and only a few more to go.

NcavA06.jpg

AoT5GNA.jpg

D0rAPeS.jpg

D4cB7tQ.jpg

Bn8dhlb.jpg

IJP68qt.jpg

dAeAHFu.jpg

nl02Vum.jpg

Wow, you made such great progress!  Love your pages!

Well, I didn't make too much progress these past two weeks.  I am on overload right now, just having started a new job at a college at the beginning of the semester.  Have to play catch up!  Anyway, I did re-do the two pages I didn't like and I finished one single.  Have about four more started, just can't get time to finish them!  I think I'll be participating in the next Project Scrap as well!large.59ac712526c26_ShootingSportsDoubleRedo.jpg

large.59ac719e60205_ColumbusDayATHike10_12_15.jpg

Cassie King likes this

6 hours ago, Jennifer B said:

I finished China from my trip. Two countries down and only a few more to go.

NcavA06.jpg

AoT5GNA.jpg

D0rAPeS.jpg

D4cB7tQ.jpg

Bn8dhlb.jpg

IJP68qt.jpg

dAeAHFu.jpg

nl02Vum.jpg

Your book is going to be so detailed and beautiful! LOVE these! 

6 hours ago, Sue Barnes said:

Well, I didn't make too much progress these past two weeks.  I am on overload right now, just having started a new job at a college at the beginning of the semester.  Have to play catch up!  Anyway, I did re-do the two pages I didn't like and I finished one single.  Have about four more started, just can't get time to finish them!  I think I'll be participating in the next Project Scrap as well!large.59ac712526c26_ShootingSportsDoubleRedo.jpg

large.59ac719e60205_ColumbusDayATHike10_12_15.jpg

Looking good Sue! I really like the clean white background and the titles/explanations on the photos! :)

Sue Barnes likes this

Still working on my pages - slowly, but they're coming together! LOL (and yes, I know the summer group for Project Scrap has closed, but I still wanted to share :) )