Jennifer B

September 5, 2017 Challenge

41 posts in this topic

On 9/9/2017 at 5:38 PM, Anja Wens said:

My first challenge here. This is my layout. It's about my son who absolutely loves playing games, the 'old fashioned' kind.

lovingcardgames.jpg

What a sweet memory to capture. Thanks for joining the challenge.

On 9/10/2017 at 5:35 PM, Christine (MinorScraps) said:

2017 Sept 1 Challenge

Gallery Entry

Another page down in my 2011/2012 book. Perhaps with the increased challenges I can get my book done before the end of the year!

I love your clusters. Thanks for joining the challenge.

On 9/13/2017 at 1:07 PM, lmjrocko said:

Used: 3 pattern papers -skulls on black, frame around lay out, and back ground.

Kit:   Believe in Magic: Neverland by Amber Shaw & Studio Flergs 

large.challenge1.jpg.aad3f4c07f47299e81c

I'm a big Peter Pan fan and this layout is so well done. Thanks for joining the challenge. 

10 hours ago, skivvy said:

I really wanted to do this challenge and I nearly did not make it. I love this photo of my hubby and needed a challenge to do it justice. Very happy with how it turned out

Dieter-PicnicSpot1.jpg

What a fun page. Thanks for joining the challenge.

On 9/15/2017 at 7:11 AM, felis said:

OK, if by September 15 included the 15th I'm in a last minute, but if means till 15th, sorry for my misunderstood!

esen1.jpg

link here

You did make it on time, enteries are accepted until midnight on the day it's due! Lovely page, I love you you've captured the feel of autumn, the flowers and clusters are great.

18 hours ago, breeoxd said:

belated, but I got it done! Thanks for the inspiration!

RR_BackInTime_Paper (7)-Recovered.jpg

You did make it! Lovely heritage page, I like the frame over the smaller photo. The elements you've picked are really great.

breeoxd likes this

Thank you everyone that joined us this month for the first challenge of September! The winners are listed below:

• (1) $30.00 discount coupon towards a class of your choice - lmjrocko
  • (1) $20.00 discount coupon towards a class of your choice - felis
  • (1) $10.00 disount coupon towards a class of your choice - breeoxd

When you are ready to use your discount coupon please contact Student Support with the name of the class you would like to apply it to since coupons are class specific.  Prizes in the challenges can be saved and combined for purchasing a class or event. Any balance after purchasing a class will be forfeited. Thank you all for joining the challenge and I hope to see you pages each month! The second challenge for September is already up and running so get scrapping!

WoW, thank you! I didn't expect to happen from the first try! I'm so excited to try one of the classes. I definitely have need, but first want to try with one do will can transform learned for my graphic program because all classes was mentioned for PS. So this give me the great opportunity!