32 posts in this topic

I can't believe that it's already the middle of September!  It's my favorite time of year...Fall!  While I really don't get much of the cooler weather or colorful leaves in Florida I still love everything about fall.  This month's challenge is to use the Mood Board below to inspire you to create a Fall themed page.  Think warm drinks, reading books, walking in the leaves, rich colors, and a bit of bokeh.  You can use whatever inspires you from the Mood Board below to create a brand new page.
36797487500_e56a436ee1_o.jpg

Here is my page - I was inspired by the window pane, the colors, the coffee, leaves, swirls and little bit of book print. Click the layout for credits.
37036758766_cdeeb3eb61_o.jpg

I'm excited to see what you create this month! Please upload your layout into the Challenge Gallery and post a link to it here in the this thread by September 30, 2017.  Tell us what in the mood board inspired you.  You can find directions for uploading layouts to the gallery here and how to link the layout to this post here.

And now for the prizes (all prize winners chosen randomly):

(1) $30 discount coupon towards a class of your choice
(1) $20 discount coupon towards a class of your choice
(1) $10 discount coupon towards a class of your choice

You can only win one prize per challenge each month.  That means you have two opportunities to win each month. 

**Please note**
There will now be two challenges per month and you can now save your discount coupon to combine them to be used at a later date for a class or live event.

Kiana F and Jennifer B like this

Love your Layout Juli! I went in the opposite direction with mine. I am not "allowed" to upload the photo, so I will just have to insert the link. I will have Kathy look into this when she gets back from her much needed vacation. Love the mood board!

Hello Fall

Juli Fish likes this

6 hours ago, Lovestodigiscrap said:

This may be a silly question but where is the list of rules for the challenges? Are we allowed to use kits from another website?

Thank you!

Hi there are no silly questions. Scrapaneers is a learning community and we don't have a "store" with "designers" you are FREE to use any products from any designers for our monthly challenges. :D Looking forward to seeing your page!!!

I thought this might be a difficult challenge as we are moving into Spring here on the other side of the world. Luckily we had a family event a few weeks ago that really fitted this color palette. 

Fahrenheite.jpg

Kiana F likes this

On 9/16/2017 at 6:19 AM, Kathy Black said:

Love your Layout Juli! I went in the opposite direction with mine. I am not "allowed" to upload the photo, so I will just have to insert the link. I will have Kathy look into this when she gets back from her much needed vacation. Love the mood board!

http://forum.scrapaneers.com/gallery/image/5193-hello-fall/

Hey Kathy, what happens when you try to upload your photo? By the way my vacation was delayed till this Thursday due to the hurricane in Florida. 

10 hours ago, skivvy said:

I thought this might be a difficult challenge as we are moving into Spring here on the other side of the world. Luckily we had a family event a few weeks ago that really fitted this color palette. 

Fahrenheite.jpg

These colors are perfect for the challenge. Thanks for  joining in.

On 9/16/2017 at 10:05 PM, felis said:

My favorite season too, great Board and I was inspired by the leaves, but because it's still early I used one of my favorite old photo session.

oktober.jpg

I love your unique layout style. Thanks for joining the challenge.

felis likes this

Beautiful pages so far.  Thanks Juli for another great challenge.  I was inspired by the colors and I've always been fascinated by Marilyn Monroe and always felt she only lived the spring and summer of her life, so my page is symbolic of her getting to "fall".

Scrapaneers%20Sept%20Challenge%202_1_zps

Kiana F likes this

16 hours ago, Katherine Engelhardt said:

Hey Kathy, what happens when you try to upload your photo? By the way my vacation was delayed till this Thursday due to the hurricane in Florida. 

Hi Kathy! I sent you a pm on Facebook. Thought you were on vacation! It explains the issue. I have had it for awhile.

I was inspired by the changing of the seasons with the muted fall colors.  This photo was taken at my BIL's recent wedding (actually it's two photos - it's hard getting all 5 of us to cooperate ;)).  That day really signified our transition to fall weather.

Falling for you