Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kiana F

iPhone X Would You Pay for it?

15 posts in this topic

In a world that technology changes so fast and gets better, you'd think our smart phones would get cheaper.

The iPhone X was announced today and is supposed to hold a hefty $1000 (thousand) price tag? So would you spend that much for your smart phone?

Well I have a 6, and I usually by them every few years, so probably. I do everything on my phone. I barely have dragged out my DSLR in like a year. I also play pokemon go, do Facebook and Instagram. I would definitely get my moneys worth.  

Li Li and Kiana F like this

Like you I haven't gotten out my big camera in a long time I use my phone for pretty much all of the photos that I take of my family now so the price tag would definitely not deter me either if I was on team iPhone however I've been eyeing  the Galaxy Note 8 right now. Lol

Danica Staples likes this

9 hours ago, Kathy Black said:

I traded my iphone in for a Samsung. I did not like the quality of the camera and find the Samsung is comparable to my DSLR. 

I love Samsung. And yes they take great photos.

Danica Staples likes this

3 hours ago, Yobeth Puckett said:

I don't pay for phones but I usually stay one release behind.  I just got a new iPhone 7+ but now I guess I'm one release behind again, lol.

We usually stay one release behind sometimes 2. But I really love the new Note 8.

Nope! I don't have an iphone right now, but I wouldn't pay $1000 for a phone at all. I barely paid $1000 for my computer! And it will last a lot longer than 2-3 years. I wouldn't pay that much for an Android either just to be clear.

Kiana F and Danica Staples like this

1 hour ago, Courtney said:

Nope! I don't have an iphone right now, but I wouldn't pay $1000 for a phone at all. I barely paid $1000 for my computer! And it will last a lot longer than 2-3 years. I wouldn't pay that much for an Android either just to be clear.

Totally understand.

I am an Apple girl all the way but I traded my iPhone for a Samsung S7 edge last year b/c the camera on it is amazing! I do miss the compatibility between my products but I think I will be sticking with Samsung as long as the camera quality is top notch!

Kiana F likes this

Sigh!! Everything syncs from my IPhone -> my MacBook (getting old) -> IPad Pro. My laptop is due for a new one (stress) and Apple's price is really getting ridiculous. But I love Macbook laptop  vs a windows , I'm an artist I use Photoshop to edit my paintings. Colours are important to me and Mac is the best for that. Arghh!! 

Kiana F likes this

20 hours ago, Amie Wheeler said:

I'm a samsung user as well & my old s6 is still getting me by! ;) I have been looking at the new s8 tho- but seriously- why do they have to be SOOOO expensive!? 

IKR!!!!!!

18 hours ago, Cassie King said:

I am an Apple girl all the way but I traded my iPhone for a Samsung S7 edge last year b/c the camera on it is amazing! I do miss the compatibility between my products but I think I will be sticking with Samsung as long as the camera quality is top notch!

I'm telling you, I love my Samsung camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 hours ago, Li Li said:

Sigh!! Everything syncs from my IPhone -> my MacBook (getting old) -> IPad Pro. My laptop is due for a new one (stress) and Apple's price is really getting ridiculous. But I love Macbook laptop  vs a windows , I'm an artist I use Photoshop to edit my paintings. Colours are important to me and Mac is the best for that. Arghh!! 

Hopefully they'll still have the payment options available for the next iPhones coming, that way you're not dropping all that cash at once

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0