Danica Staples

October 1st, 2017 Challenge

30 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! I am super excited to host a new challenge this week! When I am stuck making a layout, I often find inspiration in lots of places. Sometimes I search through galleries for ideas. I also find inspiration on Pinterest. Lots of inspiration, almost inspiration overload sometimes. I mean who hasn't been sucked into Pinterest before?

My challenge for you is to scraplift a layout from this Pinterest board: https://www.pinterest.com/weaselwatchr/scrap-lift-this/

I chose this layout by Leanne Allinson to lift:
hi0x5jF.jpg

This what I came up with:
k3P38nl.jpg

I can't wait to see all your pages!

I'm excited to see what you create this month! Please upload your layout into the Challenge Gallery and post a link to it here in the this thread by October 15, 2017. Be sure to link me to the page you lifted.  You can find directions for uploading layouts to the gallery here and how to link the layout to this post here.

And now for the prizes (all prize winners chosen randomly):
(1) $30 discount coupon towards a class of your choice
(1) $20 discount coupon towards a class of your choice
(1) $10 discount coupon towards a class of your choice
You can only win one prize per challenge each month.  That means you have two opportunities to win each month. 
**Please note** There will now be two challenges per month and you can now save your discount coupon to combine them to be used at a later date for a class or live event.

Kiana F and Amie Wheeler like this

On 10/2/2017 at 0:03 AM, Deanna said:

Fun challenge Danica!  I'll be back sometime this month with a layout.  It's going to be challenging to choose only ONE of those beautiful layouts to lift!!  

Can't wait to see what you come up with Deanna!

Good golly there is SO much goodness in that board! I might just save it for when I'm needing some inspiration!! ;) I'll be back later this week with a layout for sure!

Danica Staples and Kiana F like this

On 10/2/2017 at 0:03 AM, Deanna said:

Fun challenge Danica!  I'll be back sometime this month with a layout.  It's going to be challenging to choose only ONE of those beautiful layouts to lift!!  

Oh my it was so hard to choose one. I think I ended up adding a dozen to my own Pin board. Lol

Danica Staples likes this

What a great idea, Danica!  I have a folder on my computer with scrap lift ideas but hadn't thought about making a Pinterest board. D'uh!  I've selected several from your board & just have to narrow it down for the challenge.  Thanks!

Danica Staples and Kiana F like this

Everyone's pages look awesome. Love them all! I am glad that everyone is finding something they like on the board. I tend to scrap different styles so that board is a mish mash of a little of everything.