Amie Wheeler

November 1st Challenge

26 posts in this topic

Hello Scrapaneers! I'm here to bring you the next challenge! November- man where did October go? Just as fast at the calendar has changed, so has our weather- we went from super warm summer to cold Fall overnight! At least it made for some good photos right!? ;)

For this month's challenge, we are doing a "Favorites" challenge. You can interpret that anyway you like, but I went with "Fall Favorites" for my layout! You can do your favorite season, your current faves or even a favorite memory! My only rule is that the word "Favorite" has to be somewhere on your layout! Have fun & I can't wait to see your beautiful creations!

37359791704_42184fafdb_o.jpg

Created with: Cider Mill by The Digital Press Designers & Stitched Pockets Template by Sahin Designs

Please upload your layout into the Challenge Gallery and post a link to it here in this thread by November 15th, 2017.
You can find directions for uploading layouts to the gallery here and how to link the layout to this post here.

And now for the prizes (all prize winners chosen randomly):
  • (1) $30.00 discount coupon towards a class of your choice
  • (1) $20.00 discount coupon towards a class of your choice
  • (1) $10.00 discount coupon towards a class of your choice
  • You can only win one prize per challenge each month.
  • **Please note** There will now be two challenges per month and you can now save your discount coupon to combine them to be used at a later date for a class or live event.

7 hours ago, Katherine Engelhardt said:

It looks like a fun challenge. Great job with the shadows on this layout Amie.

Thanks Kathy!

19 minutes ago, A-M said:

Amie, I was so inspired by your lovely page that I went and bought that Template set you used.  I will not use it for this challenge and will hopefully return soon with a page. 

Oh my! That's wonderful- I have to say that it's an oldie- but goodie! I use that whole set A LOT! :)

8 hours ago, Amie Wheeler said:

You're 40!? NEVER would have guessed that! :D And... you layout is just as lovely as you! :* 

Yup. In March. Yeah, thank you, I've got some good genes, I thank my mom and grandma for that!!! lol

Amie Wheeler and felis like this

On 11/7/2017 at 4:31 AM, Kiana F said:

Yup. In March. Yeah, thank you, I've got some good genes, I thank my mom and grandma for that!!! lol

I've got good genes in my favor too! Thankful for those for sure! ;)

Kiana F likes this

9 hours ago, Amie Wheeler said:

I've got good genes in my favor too! Thankful for those for sure! ;)

Yes good genes are awesome. 

Amie Wheeler likes this

On 11/11/2017 at 8:57 PM, felis said:

Oh, I'm so late for Halloween subject, but this page was in my mind so why not?!

medium.kripihouse.jpg.fc9afbd79337b42501

Never too late! ;) Thanks for playing!

felis likes this

15 hours ago, Christine (MinorScraps) said:

Here's my page for this challenge! I finished my huge book project on a scrapbook retreat I got to go on end of October. Now I'm only 5 years "behind" in pages and printed books. LOL

Awesome! Thanks for playing along! I never say we are 'behind' since everyday is a new scrap layout right!? We're just always catching up! ;)

On 11/13/2017 at 7:05 PM, Crazsquaw said:

Great challenge and topic!!

FranB_tday- ToThepoint font.jpg

Oh man- Pumpkin Pie is one of my faves too! Thanks for playing along!

On 11/13/2017 at 0:37 AM, skivvy said:

I posted my favourites page in the galery, but I think I got sidetracked and did not post it her. So here goes.

My-favourite

SO awesome! I love the photo letters!