Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jennifer B

Project Scrap Fall: Week 4 Check- In

6 posts in this topic

Holy Moly it's week 4! All I can think about is that next week here in the states it's Thanksgiving. And could thing to as I recently bought several new Thanksgiving kits. I am looking forward to heading to see Macy's Parade balloons. We are going to see them blown up in Central Park the night before. I am super excited. But enough of that, how are you doing with your project scrap? I am slowly but steady making progress. I have so many photos to scrap it's sometimes intimidating but this 6 week focus has been really helpful to me. I've gotten two more done, we had breakfast at Crystal Palace and was able to meet Winnie the Pooh and friends.

3ibjae7.jpg

ANuPj8B.jpg

How are you doing with your pages, can't wait to see them.

skivvy likes this

I got one done for my disney album this week! Yahoo! 

large.5a0b4a921416d_Bellecopy.jpg.2194b8

I also did a couple layouts with kit(s) I had purchased & were in my 'to-do' folder. While not a part of my disney album- I still call that a win for things checked off my to do list! :) 

large_EM.jpg.661e54863eae133cb83bd3c8180

large.5a0b4b119475b_WildThingcopy.jpg.11

Jennifer B likes this

Well ... I'm going to just find something I can work on myself...maybe I'll work on some about me pages, or another album I can complete on my own. UGH!!!

Jennifer B likes this

On 11/14/2017 at 3:00 PM, Amie Wheeler said:

I got one done for my disney album this week! Yahoo! 

large.5a0b4a921416d_Bellecopy.jpg.2194b8

I also did a couple layouts with kit(s) I had purchased & were in my 'to-do' folder. While not a part of my disney album- I still call that a win for things checked off my to do list! :) 

large_EM.jpg.661e54863eae133cb83bd3c8180

large.5a0b4b119475b_WildThingcopy.jpg.11

I agree Amie, any pages done are counted! Love the belle page, the diamond pattern is so fun!

So, I have been working on a few projects even though I haven't been posting. I am now all caught up on my photo a day book! Oh my goodness that feels good! I have been behind from the beginning of the year! hahaha! I still have a couple of other projects that I am working on. Both are from 2011!!!! eek! I have Christmas 2011 and a little vacation. I am going on a scrap retreat this weekend and my goal is to get most of the way done with those. I also have a few other pages for my photo a day book because who really only takes one photo a day? :)  These two pages are from my photo a day and Christmas. I think my count is 28 to get done. I always forget about needing covers for books until the end, so I have to do those, too!

24612399048_4fbf02d40b_o.jpg

26647359829_bb8144cea0_o.jpg

Jennifer B likes this

12 hours ago, mnjenlittle said:

So, I have been working on a few projects even though I haven't been posting. I am now all caught up on my photo a day book! Oh my goodness that feels good! I have been behind from the beginning of the year! hahaha! I still have a couple of other projects that I am working on. Both are from 2011!!!! eek! I have Christmas 2011 and a little vacation. I am going on a scrap retreat this weekend and my goal is to get most of the way done with those. I also have a few other pages for my photo a day book because who really only takes one photo a day? :)  These two pages are from my photo a day and Christmas. I think my count is 28 to get done. I always forget about needing covers for books until the end, so I have to do those, too!

24612399048_4fbf02d40b_o.jpg

26647359829_bb8144cea0_o.jpg

Congrats on getting your photo of the day book caught up! What an accomplishment!