Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rosalie Vos Tulp

Black Friday Deals - What did you snag?

11 posts in this topic

I bought a loopy case for my phone. Sad thing is that it is a preorder that I won't get until after the first of the year. Good news was it was 25% off and free shipping!!! That was all for me.

Few clothes- kids are always growing it seems! I've had my eye on one of those thin, but really warm puffy jackets- got one for a steal! I also grabbed some digi stuff I've had in my wishlists & some credits from Persnickety Prints! :)

Danica Staples likes this

23 minutes ago, Courtney said:

I bought cheese. ;) Our grocery store had a Black Friday coupon making it cheap. Yep, not so exciting.

We bought the $2.99 pizzas yesterday, lol 

Courtney likes this

On 11/25/2017 at 0:58 AM, Danica Staples said:

I bought a loopy case for my phone. Sad thing is that it is a preorder that I won't get until after the first of the year. Good news was it was 25% off and free shipping!!! That was all for me.

Hey Danica, have you had this type of case before? I've been looking at them and they seem like a good idea. 

Danica Staples likes this

On 11/30/2017 at 9:48 PM, Katherine Engelhardt said:

Hey Danica, have you had this type of case before? I've been looking at them and they seem like a good idea. 

I haven't but I saw a you tube video where they were reviewed. On sale i figured I would try it.

Kiana F likes this

14 hours ago, Danica Staples said:

I haven't but I saw a you tube video where they were reviewed. On sale i figured I would try it.

Let us know how you like it!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0