Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jennifer B

Project Scrap Fall 2017: Week 6 check in

24 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, so sorry for the super late thread today time got away from me with a sick kid and a sick adult (me).

So can you believe we are in week six? I can't believe how quickly time has flown by. How are you doing with your project? I am working on finishing up a few more pages and hope to post later. Can't wait to see why you've created! 

I know that it is already week 6 and that time has flown, but without this project scrap I would not have been able to achieve what I did. Thanks to all. You have been an inspiration and kept me on track. I managed to finish the heritage album which was for a dear friend of mine's mother. Without project scrap I would have finished it before Christmas, but not before yesterday and when a one day 40% off photobook special came along in my inbox at 2pm yesterday I was ready! I saved 40% thanks to you.

Jennifer B likes this

4 hours ago, skivvy said:

I know that it is already week 6 and that time has flown, but without this project scrap I would not have been able to achieve what I did. Thanks to all. You have been an inspiration and kept me on track. I managed to finish the heritage album which was for a dear friend of mine's mother. Without project scrap I would have finished it before Christmas, but not before yesterday and when a one day 40% off photobook special came along in my inbox at 2pm yesterday I was ready! I saved 40% thanks to you.

I'm glad that you've been able to make your projects! This is what this is for! It's been a pleasure to see your pages!

skivvy likes this

On 11/28/2017 at 2:28 AM, skivvy said:

That's wonderful. I'm so glad you were able to complete your project. I didn't post my project this session because I didn't think I would finish. It's a recipe booklet that has been on the back burner for years. I finished it and I feel such a sense of accomplishment. My girls will be happy to get their booklet and I am so happy to not have it hanging over my head.

skivvy likes this

I was able to finish my last pages of my photo a day book today! I do a separate December book. I also finished my vacation book last week when I went to my scrapbook weekend.

This is my last week

38755425851_77c51d30ee_o.jpg

I also do pages for our weekly vegetable boxes and there are harvest events. This was our pumpkin picking day!

38757408681_4ffccef099_o.jpg

skivvy and Jennifer B like this

I did get anything done. But I'm geared up to figure out what I want to work on for 2018

On 12/1/2017 at 10:42 PM, mnjenlittle said:

I was able to finish my last pages of my photo a day book today! I do a separate December book. I also finished my vacation book last week when I went to my scrapbook weekend.

This is my last week

38755425851_77c51d30ee_o.jpg

I also do pages for our weekly vegetable boxes and there are harvest events. This was our pumpkin picking day!

38757408681_4ffccef099_o.jpg

Great pages! Love the large pumpkins! Glad you were able to get some done!

mnjenlittle and skivvy like this

22 hours ago, Kiana F said:

I did get anything done. But I'm geared up to figure out what I want to work on for 2018

That counts also! What are you planning?

Kiana F likes this

So does it count that I've gotten my pages laid out...

Am I the only one that scraps this way? I layout all my pages first and then I go back and add my papers/elements. 

YfjoZzo.jpg

Kiana F likes this

We are coming to the end of Project Scrap! I hope you had a good time and were able to make some progress on your projects. How did you do? I truly enjoyed your pages that you shared each week. I hope you will join us next time!

I was able to get one more Disney page done. 

0ArARsD.jpg

breeoxd likes this

2 hours ago, breeoxd said:

5368-month-10-ajpg

5369-month-10-bjpg

I still have month 8 and 9 to do, but the journaling is organized and the photos are in folders on my phone. Most importantly, I have the fire to actually finish this! Thanks so much for the inspiration!!!

month-10-a.jpg

month-10-b.jpg

Awesome pages! I can't believe you do this all on your phone! That's amazing! 

breeoxd likes this

6 hours ago, Jennifer B said:

We are coming to the end of Project Scrap! I hope you had a good time and were able to make some progress on your projects. How did you do? I truly enjoyed your pages that you shared each week. I hope you will join us next time!

I was able to get one more Disney page done. 

0ArARsD.jpg

This is the first time I joined project scrap and will not b my last. I have still done two more pages of the wedding album done and 5 pages of my sisters birthday album. Just have had no time to post. Thanks for all the inspiration. Love all the pages that I see here.

On 12/3/2017 at 1:37 PM, Jennifer B said:

That counts also! What are you planning?

I decided to go through all my printed pages and actually verify them against the photos I have so that I can make sure to get all the old photos scrapped for 2018 that I missed since I don't scrap chronologically. 

On 12/3/2017 at 1:39 PM, Jennifer B said:

Am I the only one that scraps this way? I layout all my pages first and then I go back and add my papers/elements. 

YfjoZzo.jpg

I don't do that. I don't think I could handle it....my OCD would be like you didn't finish, must go back and finish one before moving on. ROFL

1 hour ago, Kiana F said:

Oh and I already started on a few that I had missed.

I only added one here in the gallery

Yeah! Lovely page, the blue is great.

Kiana F likes this

On 12/3/2017 at 8:52 PM, Jennifer B said:

Awesome pages! I can't believe you do this all on your phone! That's amazing! 

thank you! just app pages, but the style really fit for a babby book with lots of journaing!

On 12/3/2017 at 0:39 PM, Jennifer B said:

YfjoZzo.jpg

Totally! I have December 4 through 6 laid out this way and going back to fill in tonight!

Andddddddd Drumroll: A week late, but I ahve finished my 2 year old's baby book! Thank you so much for the inspiration, ladies! I don't know if I ever would have finished, much less this year, if I didn't have this encouragement!

large.month-8-a.jpg.4e12b829a3bfd12cf452large.month-8-b.jpg.bf4c637a5c21d31cca9c

7 hours ago, breeoxd said:

Andddddddd Drumroll: A week late, but I ahve finished my 2 year old's baby book! Thank you so much for the inspiration, ladies! I don't know if I ever would have finished, much less this year, if I didn't have this encouragement!

large.month-8-a.jpg.4e12b829a3bfd12cf452large.month-8-b.jpg.bf4c637a5c21d31cca9c

That is awesome!! Really love your pages.

On 12/7/2017 at 8:57 PM, mnjenlittle said:

Totally! I have December 4 through 6 laid out this way and going back to fill in tonight!

I thought I was the only one! I go back and add all my papers and elements after.

mnjenlittle likes this