Kathy Black

December 1 Challenge

35 posts in this topic

This is mine Winter's Tale

large_zima.jpg.51ecf665bc10b832f28a371e9

I also want to ask, I write to the Student Support and also to Tiffany, but no one answer me to redeem the two discount coupon that I already won. What can I do?!

7 hours ago, cinderella said:

I hope I made it in time...

large.5a33656c6496d_Awinterstale.jpg.096

You did make it in time! I will leave this challenge open until tonight. I absolutely love this!! The journaling is fabulous and I just love how you outlined it with all the adorable elements!

7 hours ago, felis said:

I also want to ask, I write to the Student Support and also to Tiffany, but no one answer me to redeem the two discount coupon that I already won. What can I do?!

Are you having difficulty in redeeming your coupons towards a class? I shall make mention of this for you. This is gorgeously blended and I just love your snowmen!

felis likes this

10 hours ago, felis said:

Hi Felis, I sent you a PM so we can get your coupons out to you. Please respond to the message with the class or classes for which you would like a coupon code. 

felis likes this

5 hours ago, Kathy Black said:

Are you having difficulty in redeeming your coupons towards a class? I shall make mention of this for you. This is gorgeously blended and I just love your snowmen!

No,  not to redeeming my coupon but to receive it after I won. But still thanks for your quick response! And thanks to both of you for a help!

I have also been getting a 500 error, but my layout ended up loading. I hope I squeeked in! Thanks!

large.20171205-fdd_DecemberDetails_tp3.j

1 hour ago, Christine (MinorScraps) said:

I am getting an error 500 server error when I try to upload my image to the gallery. Will send a support ticket.

I know..I had the same issue earlier..I will wait for your layout! :)

6 minutes ago, mnjenlittle said:

I have also been getting a 500 error, but my layout ended up loading. I hope I squeeked in! Thanks!

large.20171205-fdd_DecemberDetails_tp3.j

Love this! Penguin is adorable and I just love your photos! Glad you made it.