Kathy Black

January 1 Challenge

26 posts in this topic

(IP: 76.119.93.30) · 

Happy New Year! I am hoping your holidays were all that you wanted them to be, and then some! I am looking forward to unwinding from all the festivities and get back into my scrapping groove. Although to be honest, my groove waxes and wanes a lot lately.;) But that's okay, I just go with it and look around for inspiration when I lose my mojo. For this month's challenge, I would like you to use circles as your inspiration. Whether it be with your photos, as I have, or supporting papers and elements, have the circle be the predominant shape in your layout. Use as many or as few papers, elements, and photos as you like. Be creative but above all, have fun with it. I so enjoy seeing how everyone else is inspired.

For the Love of Jessie

I am excited to see what you create this month! Please upload your layout into the Challenge Gallery and post a link to it here in this thready by January 15. You can find directions for uploading layouts to the gallery here and how to link the layout to this post here.

And now for the prizes (all prize winners chosen randomly):

• (1) $30.00 discount coupon towards a class of your choice
  • (1) $20.00 discount coupon towards a class of your choice
  • (1) $10.00 discount coupon towards a class of your choice

You can only win one prize per challenge each month.

**Please note** There are two challenges per month and you can now save your discount coupons and combine them to be used at a later date for a class or live event.

Kiana F likes this

7 hours ago, skivvy said:

I really think that christmas pages and circles are a perfect match. Thanx for the challenge, here is my take.

Christmas2017e.jpg

Beautiful! Love the photos and you are right, circles and Christmas are a perfect match!

I loved it so much, I scraplifted it and made it for the challenge and I used it for another challenge. You should make a template of it!

Christmas

Kathy Black likes this

21 hours ago, Jennifer B said:

I loved it so much, I scraplifted it and made it for the challenge and I used it for another challenge. You should make a template of it!

Christmas

Gorgeousness Jen!! I love being scraplifted!! :) Love the hanging ornaments and happy photos!

skivvy and felis like this

20 hours ago, Anita said:

Here is my take on the challenge!! :)

NgtDqfV.jpg

Love this!! Love the motion on your layout the paper circles give.

On 1/11/2018 at 9:35 PM, Deanna said:

In reality, the photos are blurred.  sorry!

That is okay!! We don't always get to scrap the "perfect" photo! Love it! Were you able to upload to the gallery? Can we help with that if not? Thank you so much for playing along!

10 hours ago, felis said:

This is my interpretation:

large.snowglobe.jpg.ce7c092fb8944ae24fbb

Thanks for the challenge!

I just love this! I love snow globes and this is just so adorable!

felis likes this

On 1/14/2018 at 6:14 PM, cinderella said:

Winter wonderland

Here is mine. Last minute again!

Gorgeousness!! Snow is so beautiful as is your layout..love it!

cinderella likes this

On 1/14/2018 at 9:31 PM, Christine (MinorScraps) said:

Oops, posted in the gallery and forgot to link up here! I was too preoccupied with my excitement of getting more than one page done today. 

Photos are just beautiful!

On 1/15/2018 at 3:39 AM, breeoxd said:

large.ts-capturelife-pp21.jpg.7596ff3829

large.ts-capturelife-pp11.jpg.dee5c2e815

Such a fun challenge, thanks! I never use circles!

Gorgeousness! Love the two page design and your photos are fun and precious!!!

breeoxd likes this

Thank you everyone for playing along!! The challenge is now closed. I will be back later with the list of winners. This has been so much fun!! Thank you!!